7th. Official Proclamation. Crier: Carlos Buero Rodríguez. Buero Vallejo Theatre-Auditorium at 8pm.
12nd. "Bailongo Brothers" at 10,30pm.
13rd. Tribute to Sabina at 12pm.
14th. Guadarock: "Despistaos" at 11pm.
15th. Electrosound: "DJ Sandro" at 11pm.
16th. Tribute to El Último de la Fila at 12pm.
17th. Tribute to U2 at 12pm.
Theatre in the Infantado Gardens
16th. "The idiots dinner" at 8,30pm.
17th. "You can be a murderer" at 8,30pm.
9th, 10th and 11st. Gardens of the Infantado Palace, Plaza de los Caídos and Plaza del Jardinillo.
--See the complete programme of fairs-
Francisco Sobrino Museum
September. Permanent exhibition SOBRINO PONDERADO. Guided tour: 20th of september at 11am.
Until 17th. Temporal exhibition: "My land, my landscape". Paintings of Regino Pradillo.
"Guadalajara in History". Eduardo Guitián Municipal Integrated Center
Guided tour: 23th of september at 11am.
Information and bookings: 949 247 050.
Palace of El Infantado
From 30th. "Aeronautical heritage of Guadalajara". Free admission on saturdays between 7 and 7pm and sundays between 10 and 12pm.
Buero Vallejo Theatre-Auditorium
From 6th to 30th. "Before the theatre. Painting in the life of Buero Vallejo"
Art Room of the Provincial Delegation of the JCCM
From 6th to 17th. Exhibition of the watercolourist association.
San José Center
Multiporpose room. From 6th to 24th. "Faces and traces of Guadalajara". José Luis Condado Ayuso watercolours.
Antonio Pérez room. From 6th to 24th. "Cela always in the Alcarria 1916-2016
Ibercaja Cultural Center
From 6th to 30th. Exhibition of paintings and sculptures of Rocío Guerrero and Javier de Benito.
--Buero Vallejo Centenary--
30th.Fragments of the author´s work. IES Buero Vallejo at 8pm. Admission with invitation.
22nd. "Me, Cervantes". Conference-theatre-show. Modern Theatre at 8pm. .
23rd. "Written in the stars". Theatre. Buero Vallejo Theatre-Auditorium. Admission with invitation
26th. Conference: "Francisco Nieva´s thetre". Speaker: Francisco Peña. Tragaluz Room at 7,15pm.
- Francisco Sobrino Museum
- Co-cathedral of Santa María
- Convent of La Piedad
- Convent of San José
- Church of San Nicolás (sepulcre)
- Church of San Francisco
- Palace of El Infantado-courtyard of Los Leones and gardens.
- Provincial Museum and Infantado Rooms (inside the Palace of El Infantado), free entry on Sundays from 10am to 2pm, and from Tuesdays to Saturdays, from 5pm to 7pm.
- Free entrance for under-twelves and students with Student ID Card for the buildings in the municipal art programme Guadalajara Abierta –Tower of Alvar Fáñez and Tower of El Alamín, Chapel of Luis Lucena, Palace of La Cotilla and Crypt of San Francisco-.