Free activities programme
Museo Francisco Sobrino
February. Permanent Exhibition SOBRINO PONDERADO. Guided tour: 16th at 11 am.
From the 10th. Temporal Exhibition: "De la A a la Z. 29 sonidos pintados".
Francisco Sobrino Museum activities and workshops
11st. "Plasti-escultura", 11 am to 1 pm. For children between 6 and 10.
15th. "La forma cromática, un intento de sistematización", 7 pm. Meeting with the artist.
25th. "Cómo pintar un sonido", 11 am to 1 pm. For children between 8 and 12.
Bookings and information at the Museum: email@example.com and in the next telephone number 949 247 050 (City Hall Department of Culture).
"Guadalajara in History". "Eduardo Guitián" Integrated Municipal Center.
A permanent exhibition of the History of Guadalajara. Archeological pieces, works of art and jewelry, have their place in the museum. Guided tour: 24th at 11 am.
Bookings and information in the next telephone number 949 247 050 (City Hall Department of Culture).
"Buero Vallejo" Theatre-Auditorium
Until the 10th. "Vivir Guadalajara", painting exhibition of the Municipal Schools.
From the 21st. "Azpiri en 8mm.", drawings.
Until the 24th. "Caminando por la ciudad", painting exhibition.
--Workshops for families with children--
11st and 25th. "El árbol de Eva", 12 pm. Families with children between 4 and 10.
Bookings and information: Tourism Management Municipal Office 949 887 099, firstname.lastname@example.org.
--Another activities Sala Tragaluz "Buero Vallejo" Theatre-Auditorium--
2nd. "El mundo cuántico, nosotros y la medicina", 8 pm.
8th. "Viaje en el tiempo: los antiguos y nosotros", 7 pm.
14th. "Catalina de Aragón: Infanta, princesa y reina", 7 pm.
- Francisco Sobrino Museum
- Co-cathedral of Santa María
- Convent of La Piedad
- Convent of San José
- Church of San Nicolás (sepulcre)
- Church of San Francisco
- "Buero Vallejo" museum, Palace of La Cotilla
- Palace of El Infantado-courtyard of Los Leones and gardens.
- Provincial Museum and Infantado Rooms (inside the Palace of El Infantado), free entry on Sundays from 10am to 2pm, and from Tuesdays to Saturdays, from 5pm to 7pm.
- Free entrance for under-twelves and students with Student ID Card for the buildings in the municipal art programme Guadalajara Abierta –Tower of Alvar Fáñez and Tower of El Alamín, Chapel of Luis Lucena, Palace of La Cotilla and Crypt of San Francisco-.
- Mausoleum of the Duchess of Sevillano, on Wednesdays, without guided tour.