2nd. II Caroling Cycle "Christmas at Cinema", Church of San Nicolás, 8pm. Orfeón Joaquín Turina.
5th. Procession of the Three Wise Men. 6pm from Madrid Street.
Until the 5th. Christmas Craft Market (Jardinillo Square).
Until the 6th. Christmas Traditional Market (Mayor Square).
Until the 6th. Christmas Market (Caídos Square).
Francisco Sobrino´s Museum
January. Permanent exhibition SOBRINO PONDERADO. Guided tour: the 12nd at 11am.
Until the 29th. Temporal exhibition: "Xiloflexia-Luis GAMO".
"Guadalajara in History". Eduardo Guitian´s Municipal Integrated Center
Guided tour: the 13rd at 11am.
"Buero Vallejo" Theatre-Auditorium
Until the 13rd. "Obstinate Nature". Juan SOLO.
--Guided tours around the Nativity Scenes of the city--
3rd and 4th. Plaza Mayor, 12pm. Information and bookings: 949887099
- Francisco Sobrino Museum
- Co-cathedral of Santa María
- Convent of La Piedad
- Convent of San José
- Church of San Nicolás (sepulcre)
- Church of San Francisco
- "Buero Vallejo" museum, Palace of La Cotilla
- Palace of El Infantado-courtyard of Los Leones and gardens.
- Provincial Museum and Infantado Rooms (inside the Palace of El Infantado), free entry on Sundays from 10am to 2pm, and from Tuesdays to Saturdays, from 5pm to 7pm.
- Free entrance for under-twelves and students with Student ID Card for the buildings in the municipal art programme Guadalajara Abierta –Tower of Alvar Fáñez and Tower of El Alamín, Chapel of Luis Lucena, Palace of La Cotilla and Crypt of San Francisco-.
- Mausoleum of the Duchess of Sevillano, on Wednesdays, without guided tour.